Intuity is a business focused on Data security. All aspects of our business and all our locations are certified to the ISO270001:2013 certification.
We have been “living the ISO way” for quite some time having first been awarded the ISO 27001:2005 certification in 2011 when ( as ICE CUBE) we became one of the first companies in Ireland to do so. In the intervening years we have continued to uphold the ISO standards, going on in 2014 to be one of the first companies in the country to achieve ISO 27001: 2013 Certification.
Following our merger in 2014 the broader organisation achieved ISO 27001: 2013 Certification which further endorses the high importance we place on IT and Data Security as a Managed IT Service Provider.
ISO 27001 is the leading international standard for information security management. Certification to ISO 27001 allows us to prove to our customers and other stakeholders that we are managing the security of information we hold. The certification means that we have been independently certified and awarded the internationally recognised highest security standard.
The ISO 27001 (ISMS) standard that we have implemented provides a framework for Information Security Management best practice that helps our organisation:
- Protect customers and employee information.
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how we manage risk.
- Allows for secure exchange of information.
- Manage risks to information security effectively.
- Achieve compliance.
- Protect the organisation’s brand image.
- Builds a culture of security.
- Demonstrate compliance with GDPR